I may have heard this sentence a few times during these past days… ;-)
One prize went for ‘Best publication on a foodblog in French” for my “3-minutes pizza” and the other for “Best General Cookbook” for “Ensemble, cuisine gourmande et colorée”, my cookbook published last October.
I am so stoked and still don’t realize it quite yet! But what I am sure of is if I didn’t start this food blog and put my work out there on the Wild Internet, there would have been no book and all of this won’t be my reality today! So again, THANK YOU to YOU the coolest readers of my blog! Seriously.
Aaaand as promised in my last post, you can find the recipe for my Roasted Carrot, Cumin and Harissa Dip with Almond Butter (and the last two ones by clicking on their name : Corn, Feta and Cream Cheese Dip + Edamame, kale et cashew Dip).
See you soon!
* That and : “how do I pronounce your last name?” #storyofmylifebro
For the dip :
– 225 g (1/2 lb) carrots, peeled (or not, if organic) oven-roasted, cooled and sliced
– 3/4 tsp cumin seeds, slightly roasted
– 2 Tbsp almond butter (or sunflower butter)
– 2 Tbsp olive oil
– 1/4 tsp harissa paste, or more to taste
– 1 little clove of garlic, cut in half, without the germ
– Juice of 1/2 lemon, or more to taste
– Salt and Pepper
To serve :
– Olive oil, cracked black pepper, sunflower seeds, finely chopped green onions
– Crackers, tortilla chips or pita bread
DO IT YOURSELF
1) In the bowl of a mixer, add all the ingredients for the dip and blend until desired consistency. If the dip is too thick, add 1 tbsp of cold water at a time and continue to mix. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
2) Serve drizzled with a good glug of olive oil (as Jamie Oliver would say! ;-)… Be generous!), sprinkled with sunflower seeds, finely chopped green onions and freshly cracked black pepper. Serve with crackers, tortilla chips or pita bread.